Do you feel irritated by the slightest thing that goes wrong?
Are you tired of the negativity that you feel about yourself or that others display?
Do you have a sense of the issue or concern from time to time but then lose sight or are unable to control your behavior and emotions?
- acceptance and integration within your relationship with yourself
- exploration and application of coping strategies
- communication skills development
- repurposing difficulties or limitations into strengths
- interventions tailored and paced to your needs and comfort level
- support for increased self-efficacy, self-esteem, and continued forward movement
Examples of issues or concerns might be related to:
- past hurts
- grief and loss
- negative thinking
- low frustration tolerance or anger
- poor boundaries
- lack of self-acceptance/self-esteem
- transitions and adjustments
- problems of family of origin
Call or email today to get help learning how to manage your emotional and mental world for your benefit!
For further readings click on my blog at the top right of the page.
Therapy Design: For You